Objects and books both tell stories. This three part class we will first look at finding an object for your accordion artist book, and what challenges you may run into when choosing an object. We will also discuss some of the extra objects you may want to look for to help tell the story. Then the fun begins! We will talk about how to make a cover out of your object and create your accordion book.
- An object which the class will discuss finding
- Two pieces of bookbinders board the size of the object you will choose
- Several pieces of heavy paper, at least the height of your object and at least twice the width
- PVA glue
- A glue that might be more compatible with your object
- Wheat paste and glue brush for covers
- Wax paper
- Bone folder
- Paints, brushes, stamps, needles adn thread, and any other supplies that you may want to use to decorate your book
Ages 14 and up.